SITTING IN THE DARK

        
                LOVE💙💙

 Here I am sitting all alone in the dark
 wondering if we are gonna part.
I sit and think how could this be 
I thought it was you and me 
I thought we were meant to be.
Now here I am all alone waiting for you my true love to be 
But I guess I can't see past what
it is suppose to be but I guess i
It was just me,
Sitting back in the dark all alone thats where my place was meant for me.
I can't see how my love left me now.
I don't know when or how but I'm alone now.
As I'm sitting in the dark I see a tall shadow luricing on my walls.
But then I realize it was just me wishing you would come back to me.
It was my shadow my mind wishing there was a end of time,
Time that would see me threw,
Time that would say I belive in you.
 I know it's just me sitting here all alone in the dark waiting to wounder if were gonna part.


                         SMILE🥰

Sitting in the dark 
Looking up to the sky
Seeing flashes
The twinkles in the sky gradually fades with the reflections in them
Like water spilled on the earth 
Like the dust that is been carried by the wind
Hang on, fading, don't know where, but I see it.
Every piece it's bond broken, so fading
Fading...
Smile, don't fade with tears so his last memory of your face will be a smile.



Thank you for reading 🤭

Comments

Post a Comment