MY HEARTBEAT


I am in love 
Someone very special to me
Someone my heart beats for
We have quarrelled over so many things
We have snubbed each other
But the end product was
We forgived each other
We learned to love each other back


But, something bothers me
we find it very difficult to show ourselves off
Some times we are on a low key 
I'm not saying 
We should show off always
But at least once in a while
I'm not also saying if we don't show off
Our relationship won't be sweet 
No, even if we don't
Our relationship will keep
On growing stronger
But,
I really want to tell the world,


That we are in love with each other
I really want us to bring hope to people
Who have lost their relationship
We almost lost our own
Because of some certain issues
We would have celebrated 
Our one year anniversary, 
But the little issues we had
Blinded our eyes,
We couldn't understand ourselves a little
It was my fault a little,
But we came back to each other.


Saying love is real
Love is patience and forgiveness,
Love is what more than
We think it is,
I want to make a request
Don't show me off because
I said so,
But because the love
You have for me it's an unending love
Some people will ask me
Are you sure he loves you?
And cherish you?


Sweetheart through his behavior,
You will see his true colours
But mind you,
I know he loves me very much
All the same
I love my man
And I want the best for us
Amen.

Comments

  1. Thanks For Create Such Kind Of Informative Website. All Content Is Relevant To Your Subject. Keep It Continue, Because Your Website And Subject Is Meaningful For The Users. After See Your Niche I Have Recommended Your Website With My Friends Also. Mental Health awareness is great job. amazing Articles Read more👉🌐 The Top Articles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment